1) Pre-screening is presented when you book your appointment. You will also be pre-screened again prior to the start of your appt.
2) A MASK must be worn during the ENTIRETY of your appointment
– Please wear or bring clothes you can comfortably move around in. clothes which provide ease of access to the injured area. Ex shorts and tank top/sports bra
– Park behind the white car in the driveway
– Please indicate if you have any special considerations ie. scent sensitivities, pregnancy, etc.
– At least 24 hours notice is required to cancel your appointment to avoid a fee. Please see Policies