1) You will be pre-screened prior to the start of your appt, follow instructions on the front door.
2) A MASK must be worn during the ENTIRETY of your appointment
not taking new clients at this time.
**please note I will be on holidays from Dec 20 – Jan 3**
not finding an appt time? contact me to be added to the cancellation list
– Please wear or bring clothes you can comfortably move around in. clothes which provide ease of access to the injured area. Ex shorts and tank top/sports bra
– Park behind the white car in the driveway
– Please indicate if you have any special considerations ie. scent sensitivities, pregnancy, etc.
– At least 24 hours notice is required to cancel your appointment to avoid a fee. Please see Policies