PLEASE NOTE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
– You will be pre-screened prior to the start of your appt, follow instructions on the front door.
– A mask is NOT required to be worn during your appointment. You are welcome to wear one and/or request that I wear one.
– Please wear or bring clothes you can comfortably move around in and provides access to the injured area. Ex shorts and tank top/sports bra
– Park on the street in front of the house. It is safe to do so, despite the signage.
– Please indicate if you have any special considerations ie. scent sensitivities, pregnancy, etc.
–Payment = cash or EMT. Payment is due at time of appointment, a receipt will only be provided if payment has been received.
– At least 24 hours notice is required to cancel your appointment to avoid a late fee. Please see Policies
*- schedule your appointment now – click here*
not finding an appt time? contact me to be added to the cancellation list